Last Shelter: Survival

2.61.1
Updated
Download APKTELEGRAM
4.1/5 Votes: 1,631,144
Developer
Long Tech Network Limited
Released on
Oct 13, 2017
Updated
Mar 29, 2024
Size
295MB
Version
2.61.1
Requirements
4.4
Downloads
10,000,000+
Get it on
Google Play
Report this app

Description

Last Shelter: Survival APK is inspired by the war in doomsday and the war with the zombie pandemic. You must help humanity maintain its last hope of survival

Last Shelter: Survival APK- a world devastated by a pandemic

In the Last Shelter: Survival APK, you have to front extremely difficult challenges to stay alive. With major outbreaks pandemic, you must help and protect the human to overpass the pandemic.

Overall about the Last Shelter: Survival APK

Plot of Last Shelter: Survival APK

When humanity is on the verge of extinction, there is only a handful of us left inside shelters scattered around the hypothetical world in the Last Shelter: Survival Mod. With the unending outbreak of the pandemic, the speed of its spread is extremely fast, anyone infected with this virus becomes a zombie. In the Last Shelter: Survival Mod, you will be role-playing with one of the city’s leaders. All leaders in the Last Shelter: Survival Mod will build a strong base together. Your mission is to protect human life.

Last Shelter: Survival Mod Apk

So, if you want to be a winner of the Last Shelter: Survival Mod. First, you have to fight with the zombies outside. However, internally you also have to battle between states and states with each other. Last Shelter: Survival APK added more special features.

  • Create and manage your own hide base: You will build and manage your own base to help people who have difficulty. Supply sleep place and food for them and you will have many people working under your leadership.
  • Power up your base by scrutinizing new skills: To do that you have to take a while to increase productivity, increase defense, increase strength for your army.
  • Start the challenge by choosing a leader class: You need to choose a leader class to perform your journey.
  • Diverse warships and soldiers: to strengthen your army you can enjoy the full strategy of your team then add your own army.
  • Finished missions in an easy way: To survival in the intense world, you need to fight all your opponents and the zombies. Because your mission is to protect human life from start to finish.

What should you do in the Last Shelter: Survival APK

In the Last Shelter: Survival APK, you have to build a strong base of 80% during the game.

  • First of all, you need to find the resources you are looking for. The resources in the Last Shelter: Survival Mod is so various like water, food, electricity, iron, lumber, and fuel. But you must mix them in a reasonable way, need to save them to help disadvantaged people.
  • When you build a strong base, you make a driveway, you can need water or electricity or fuel or lumber, wherever you go, move the screen there.
  • You need to pay fees to hire the army or buy machines, think carefully before using money.
  • You will receive an amount of money to make capital, so you have to think of a way to make a profit by business.

As information that we shared above is 80% to build a strong base and what to do with the remaining 20%? Follow our answer is below:

  • To protect the city and survival in the final battle, you need to fight!
  • In the Last Shelter: Survival Mod has 2 modes which are battle between the zombies and states with states.
  • Now, in the Last Shelter: Survival Mod-the latest version has 3 main armies. There are vehicles, shoot and fight.
  • You have to collect your troops then train, coordinate instructions to create 3 armies in the main group above which are shoot, fight, and vehicle.
  • Each time you go out, you have to directly group and control your troops. then join the battle to collect the rewards for your team.

Last Shelter: Survival Mod Apk

Can download and install the Last Shelter: Survival APK?

It’s so easy to download the Last Shelter: Survival APK. Follow some guides and you can do it.

  • Go to Settings and choose Security, then touch Unknown Sources. Before make sure that you have third-party permission.
  • Download and install Last Shelter: Survival APK
  • Waiting 10 seconds to complete the download.
  • It’s done and let’s start!

We hope you will adore the Last Shelter: Survival APK and if you feel the article is useful, please rate us 5 stars and share the wonderful game with your friends.

Video

Images

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *